News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Presenting the Losers

Started by Syt, August 21, 2013, 04:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

The Arab Gulf based airlines (Emirates, Ethiad, Qatar, Oman Air) usually have young and fairly good looking stewardesses and they are a poster child of diversity, people from all over the place work in their cabins.

lustindarkness

Western countries airlines? Eh. Asian stewardess? Very nice. New Zealand? I almost had to be kicked out of the plane. :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PRC

Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 11:20:51 AM
Air Canada stewardesses are like American ones - they're the older hosts who've managed to hang on through round after round of layoffs and downsizing (hi seedy!).

This is bang on!  Westjet's stewardesses are definitely younger, not always that hot though they're always friendly enough. 

KLM had some banging stewardesses when I flew them in the nineties but Thai Airways had the hottest and friendliest stewardesses of any flight i've ever been on.

dps

Quote from: DGuller on August 21, 2013, 11:31:50 AM
Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2013, 11:28:45 AM
Quote from: DGuller on August 21, 2013, 11:26:07 AM
I actually get a little creeped out by ads for the Asian airlines where the stewardesses all look perfect and the same, and are eternally smiling.  I want an airline, not some cult.

What are Russian and Ukrainian stewardesses like?
No idea.  I've never actually flown on a Russian or Ukrainian airline.

Obviously not.  You're still alive.

Eddie Teach

The airlines need to get rid of the unions so they can set a flat rate, never increasing wage that only 20 year olds would be willing to work for.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2013, 12:58:46 PM
The airlines need to get rid of the unions so they can set a flat rate, never increasing wage that only 20 year olds would be willing to work for.

Best way to do it is the way they used to: age cap.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 21, 2013, 01:02:11 PM

That would probably be illegal.

Barrister

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2013, 01:08:23 PM

Ya think?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

merithyn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2013, 01:08:23 PM

Gee, I wonder why.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Admiral Yi

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

You have to be 21 years old to serve alcohol.  Union hater.

Josquius

A big part of it is probally crappy wages for practically everyone. Air stewardesses can't get married and go off to stay home and shit out babies ye olde style, both members of the couple have to keep working.

KLM stewardesses are bonny but the uniform is ugly and unflattering, they all wear bright blue trousers :x ([/gay])
When I flew British airways it was bizzare. The Japanese stewardesses were somewhat hot in a mature sort of way. The British ones were of course frumpy old posh ladies.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on August 21, 2013, 03:26:15 PM
A big part of it is probally crappy wages for practically everyone. Air stewardesses can't get married and go off to stay home and shit out babies ye olde style, both members of the couple have to keep working.

:huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.