Started by merithyn, August 19, 2013, 07:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2013, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2013, 03:48:12 PM
Quote from: mongers on August 19, 2013, 03:45:54 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2013, 03:41:59 PM
Never look a git horse in the mouth.

Git in this context probably means gate, as in a gate thorough which you pour molten metal in foundry work.

The post-the-first-thing-that-comes-into-my-mind context?

No that was the context of your post, we'd been talking about the meaning of craft etc.   :)

Why did you quote me then? You know what, forget I asked...
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: The Brain on August 19, 2013, 03:54:00 PMWhy did you quote me then? You know what, forget I asked...

Good idea.

CountDeMoney

You happy, Meri?  Your discussion on Arts and Crafts went straight to prostate-ramming ass play and the President's scrotum.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 05:55:44 PM
You happy, Meri?  Your discussion on Arts and Crafts went straight to prostate-ramming ass play and the President's scrotum.

Blame Teach. I don't know why he launched into his wants for anal sex.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 19, 2013, 06:27:08 PM
Blame Teach. I don't know why he launched into his wants for anal sex.

I just don't get why you have the same specification requirements as women when the hole is so much smaller.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

This is why we can't have nice things, Teach.  Asshole.

garbon

Sorry but I don't know anything about the specification requirements of women. Also, I'd venture that not everyone has small holes. I mean think about fisting.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 06:29:51 PM
Asshole.

And yet you want the conversation to stay on topic. Go back to p'dox, I hear they love that. :rolleyes:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 19, 2013, 06:29:51 PM
This is why we can't have nice things, Teach.  Asshole.

I thought we couldn't have nice things because we were unemployed and had no money.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?