News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Swedish unions write to Obama

Started by The Brain, August 16, 2013, 10:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Obama will visit Sweden fairly soon. Three of the major Swedish unions recently wrote him. This is what they sent to the President of the United States:

I dunno man. Apparently it wasn't convient to have someone check this languages first.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Bork bork bork BORK! Bork bork bork?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

This questions. Mistake. Harhar.

Or err... So...what happened here?How are the spell checking underlines still there?
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

The underlines are not important, someone took a screenshot with the e-mail open in some program. The numerous errors however are. E-mailing the POTUS without doing any checking at all is weird.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Fireblade

Apparently getting someone else to actually read the fucking thing before you post it on the internet falls outside everyone's union contract.

Darth Wagtaros

Should have gotten Slargos to read through it.  This reads like an early Paradox manual.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

So what's up with Slargos anyway? I would guess prison, but I'm sure Scandinavian prisons allow internet access.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

ulmont

Slargos is active on the paradox eu4 forums.  He just doesn't love us anymore.

Ed Anger

Neil

Last I saw C4, he was posting explicit pictures of him and a young lady on some social media site.  So déclassé.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

The young lady was actually a giant bagel.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 18, 2013, 11:54:29 AM
The young lady was actually a giant bagel.
He was punishing her for not condemning circumcision vocally enough.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

alfred russel

Quote from: The Brain on August 17, 2013, 03:29:57 PM
The underlines are not important, someone took a screenshot with the e-mail open in some program. The numerous errors however are. E-mailing the POTUS without doing any checking at all is weird.

True but it isn't as though the POTUS is actually going to read the email.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014