News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kickstarter games

Started by merithyn, August 13, 2013, 10:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

I dont see how. Take typoed as tale and of cut short as o but otherwise seems ok. :s
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

"It would be nice if contributors got some portion of the upside, were it to materialize."

"I disapprove of the way companies who could be financing their projects through equity or credit markets are using Kickstarter."

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on August 14, 2013, 03:56:08 PM
I dont see how. Take typoed as tale and of cut short as o but otherwise seems ok. :s

:lol:

Jacob

Tyr - if you combine typos with non-conventional grammatical structures and a lack of punctuation, you are unlikely to come across the way you sound in your own head.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Jacob on August 14, 2013, 10:46:11 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on August 14, 2013, 10:40:40 AM
Yeah, my point isnt that it cant work out.  The fear is that as this niche grows it is going to attract  con artists so unless people do some good due diligence they are going to get shafted.  And to all those who said earlier in the thread something to the effect that the bad apples wont get funding - just consider the most recent penny stock scam in the news today.

I think it's pretty much inevitable... in fact, I'm sure it's happened already.

http://pandodaily.com/2013/06/18/smalltime-crowdfunding-crooks-tracing-a-kickstarter-fraudster-to-other-crowdfunding-scams/
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on August 14, 2013, 04:01:16 PM
Tyr - if you combine typos with non-conventional grammatical structures and a lack of punctuation, you are unlikely to come across the way you sound in your own head.

Yeah have some pride in your posts! I thought you might be as ducking drunk as Tim.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Why is it that the most uninteligible posters are the ones who end up teaching English in Asia?  :P

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Larch on August 14, 2013, 06:35:34 PM
Why is it that the most uninteligible posters are the ones who end up teaching English in Asia?  :P

No, that's not what I do.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Larch

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 14, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

At least you're not a native speaker.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2013, 06:13:10 PM

Yeah have some pride in your posts! I thought you might be as ducking drunk as Tim.

ducking drunk? Is that like fucking frunk?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 15, 2013, 04:33:33 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2013, 06:13:10 PM

ducking drunk? Is that like fucking frunk?  :hmm:

You would have to ask Tim. I don't want to put words in his mouth that he didn't type. :)

HVC

Quote from: The Larch on August 15, 2013, 04:28:43 AM

:( :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Larch on August 15, 2013, 04:28:43 AM

That's only because you've never read anything I've written in French.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.