Brutal assault in Florida: 3 white teens assault a black teen

Started by Siege, August 08, 2013, 07:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

The video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZQvHaWtsw

The story:  http://www.kjct8.com/news/driver-says-he-did-all-he-could-during-fla-school-bus-beating/-/163152/21330380/-/11o51nw/-/index.html

Haunted driver: 'I wanted to help' beaten boy John Moody says he was too afraid to step in
Gulfport Police Department                   
(CNN) - The windmilling fists and stomping feet rain down blows on the 13-year-old boy.

Trapped on the floor between the bus seats, he cries out as he receives fierce punch after vicious kick from the three bigger, older youths.
As the relentless assault unfolds, the driver of the Florida school bus alerts the dispatcher, pleading for aid. But he doesn't physically step in to help.
The bus driver, at least according to his school's policy, did nothing wrong.

The attack took place July 9 in Pinellas County, Florida. But the horrific cell phone video -- and the surveillance video -- came out only recently.
As the boy is pummeled, the bus driver, John Moody, yells at the assailants to leave the boy alone.
He also asks dispatchers to send help.
"You gotta get somebody here quick, quick, quick, quick," he says. "They're about to beat this boy to death over here."
"Please get somebody here quick. There's still doing it," he adds. "There's nothing I can do."

'Like a bad dream'
Moody, 64, said on CNN's Piers Morgan Live that he was calling for help on his radio, as school policy required.
"Me jumping in the middle of that fight with three boys, it would have been more dangerous for other students on the bus for as myself," he said. "There's just no telling what might have happened."
Earlier, he told CNN affiliate WFLA he was "in shock" and "petrified." And he told CNN that watching the video is "like a bad dream."
"I took it really personal. I had many sleepless nights. I had nightmares," he said.

Moody retired two weeks after the attack, after 18 years driving buses. The fight was "the final straw -- and it was a big straw, too," he said.
Police say the youths attacked the 13-year-old after he told officials at their dropout prevention school that one of them had tried to sell him drugs. The ferocity of the attack left the victim with two black eyes and a broken arm.

Criticism, but no basis for charges
Gulfport Police Chief Robert Vincent told WFLA that Moody should have stepped in.
"There was clearly an opportunity for him to intervene and or check on the welfare of the children or the child in this case, and he didn't make any effort to do so," Vincent said.
But prosecutors say they have no grounds on which to bring charges.
"It wasn't like he was looking out the window cleaning his fingernails or something like that," said Chief Assistant State Attorney Bruce Bartlett, according to CNN affiliate WFLA.
According to Pinellas County school policy, the bus driver isn't required to intervene, only to call dispatch. He can step in, if he feels it's safe.
Police said Moody could have given first aid to the victim after the attackers jumped off the bus, but Bartlett said the 13-year-old didn't hang around.
"The kid gets up and skedaddles out the door," he said.
Other counties actually forbid drivers from physically stopping fights.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Razgovory

Looked around for this group.  Couldn't find much.  The person who uploaded it also uploaded this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMpqWHhpyWg

You are one dumb fuck, Siege.  You are posting shit from people who want to exterminate you.  Who ever sent you this link isn't your friend.  You should beat him with a stick.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

jimmy olsen

Unless I missed something, Siege didn't say anything that indicated approval of the beating  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 08, 2013, 11:21:50 PM
Unless I missed something, Siege didn't say anything that indicated approval of the beating  :huh:

No, but he did two things.  He deliberately mixed up the races, and second got the video from some crazy racist channel on You Tube.  I looked back and creator of this video has a whole bunch of them about evil black people.  The earliest ones though, are about Jews and how they control everything with their money.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2013, 01:25:45 AM
He deliberately mixed up the races,

You do shit like that all the time. Is that also deliberate?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2013, 01:25:45 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 08, 2013, 11:21:50 PM

No, but he did two things.  He deliberately mixed up the races, and second got the video from some crazy racist channel on You Tube.  I looked back and creator of this video has a whole bunch of them about evil black people.  The earliest ones though, are about Jews and how they control everything with their money.
Ah, well I'm at work so I didn't watch the video
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

11B4V

Fucking Seigey... :lol:

Thought this was something new. Was like, "Aw fuck here we go."
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

He frequently mixes things up or leaves words out which make his post say the opposite of what he means.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 09, 2013, 02:20:21 AM
He frequently mixes things up or leaves words out which make his post say the opposite of what he means.

Well, that's because I'm insane.  Thoughts don't always come out clearly.