News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cyberpunk Future: HUD Contact Lenses

Started by Jacob, July 30, 2013, 12:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on July 31, 2013, 10:48:21 AM
Man, last time I saw the optometrist he just spat in my eye.

Just wait til Obamacare kicks in.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 31, 2013, 03:14:52 AM
Quote from: sbr on July 30, 2013, 02:23:24 PM
I could never use contacts for anything; I can't even watch people put them in or take then out, I have ot leave the room.  I can't even use eye drops.

I'm pretty much the same way.  I've developed a method of eye dropping that acommodates my sensitivity.  I touch the nozzle on my tear duct, put in a drop, then tilt my head to the side to make the juice slosh over the eye ball.

I couldn't even read that without wincing.  :Embarrass:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 31, 2013, 11:01:35 AM

Wasn't that passed years ago?  Man the wheels turn slowly.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 31, 2013, 11:15:22 AM

Wasn't that passed years ago?  Man the wheels turn slowly.

Haven't you heard about how the requirements that employers provide healthcare has been pushed to 2015? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2013, 11:16:26 AM
Haven't you heard about how the requirements that employers provide healthcare has been pushed to 2015? :huh:

Nope.  I have heard very little about it since it passed.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Yeah, he'll be legally prevented from doing that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on July 31, 2013, 11:26:32 AM

Power to the People!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on July 31, 2013, 11:26:32 AM

derfetus believes if your optometrist can't charge you 1 billyun dollars an office visit, the American economy will fail.  It's all your fault, Raz.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on July 31, 2013, 11:18:03 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2013, 11:16:26 AM

Nope.  I have heard very little about it since it passed.

Odd there's been a lot of news on that front.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Shouldn't something to do with contact lenses be under the purview of HHS, not HUD?

;)

fhdz

Quote from: dps on July 31, 2013, 01:37:43 PM
Shouldn't something to do with contact lenses be under the purview of HHS, not HUD?

;)

:D It's so you can see more clearly all the houses you can't afford.
and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2013, 09:57:43 AM
I still hate that puff test. :angry:

Yeah.  I'd rather be water boarded than get that puff test.

dps: Give it a try.  I promise you there's no bigger eye pussy in the world than me.