News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How to prank your mailman

Started by MadImmortalMan, October 07, 2013, 10:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Have you spoken to the mail carrier and discussed the tree in question to see if there's something that can be done to address the situation in a mutually satisfactory way?

Ed Anger

The mail jerk can do his fucking job and zip it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on October 08, 2013, 06:57:45 PM
Have you spoken to the mail carrier and discussed the tree in question to see if there's something that can be done to address the situation in a mutually satisfactory way?

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DontSayBanana

Oddly enough, the mail lady that covers my home is an old friend of Mom's, and the mailman who covers the place where I work is pretty chatty and friendly.

Now the FedEx guy, however... that dude comes into the office, picks up packages, never says a word, and looks like he's going to run away screaming whenever you say "hello" to him.  Strange dude, and coming from me, that's a lot.
Experience bij!

Caliga

My mail lady is very nice and never complains.  She's also a non union contractor.  I wonder if there's a connection. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

I've never laid eyes on my mailperson, or had any sort of interaction with him or her whatsoever. As far as I am aware, my mail magically appears in my mailbox.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Our mail gets delivered to some sort of lame mail box a few blocks from our house.  No Mail people ever get close enough to my house to bug me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on October 08, 2013, 07:09:29 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 08, 2013, 06:57:45 PM

:lol:

:hug: