News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Returning to the US for a month

Started by AnchorClanker, May 26, 2009, 02:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

The People of the Bay Area have voted.  You've been voted off the Island.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 07:11:14 PM
The People of the Bay Area have voted.  You've been voted off the Island.

Last i looked it's a peninsula.

:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 07:16:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 07:15:51 PM

Doesn't sound as good.

This is true....anyways I will be down in Bay area this summer, just not this week. :P

garbon

Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 07:18:00 PM
This is true....anyways I will be down in Bay area this summer, just not this week. :P

Oh, okay, Stephen. :rolleyes:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 07:19:46 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 07:18:00 PM

Oh, okay, Stephen. :rolleyes:

Now that's just cruel!

garbon

katmai

garbon

AnchorClanker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 03, 2009, 05:17:55 PM
Fucking Ank.  Nothing worse than a self-loathing American ex-pat. 
I'm officially changing your name from Dances With Hashemites to Dances With Gore Vidal.

:huh:  Where did this come from?
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

CountDeMoney

I sense a disturbance in the Force with you, Ank.  You've been gone too long, infected with Euroness.

Nothing some heavy doses of Charles Krauthammer can't solve.

Brazen

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 07:16:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 03, 2009, 07:15:51 PM

Doesn't sound as good.
Really? You can't spell peninsula without penis.

garbon

Quote from: Brazen on June 04, 2009, 04:33:22 AM
Really? You can't spell peninsula without penis.

So I stand by what I said. :contract: