News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Returning to the US for a month

Started by AnchorClanker, May 26, 2009, 02:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Hey lovelies (Using the term loosely, of course), are we thinking end of next week or the beginning of the week after?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

AnchorClanker

Quote from: garbon on May 29, 2009, 06:03:46 PM
Hey lovelies (Using the term loosely, of course), are we thinking end of next week or the beginning of the week after?

Yeppers, something along those lines.  I'll be in Monterey Thur or Fri and will make my way to SF after that.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

charliebear

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 26, 2009, 02:55:22 PM
I arrive in San Diego 31 May, leave Portland 25 June.  Will attempt to meet any and all interested, if possible.

Come to Detroit.  We'll catch a hockey game.

Richard Hakluyt

Detroit gets no love from Languishite tourists  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 01, 2009, 10:18:29 AM

They would have to pay me to go there, and first chance I get, I'd slip across to Windsor for the gambling.

There is nothing good about Detroit, except the Interstate out of it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

AnchorClanker

OK, currently in LA (Hermosa Beach) - I'll be in Monterey Friday night and SF on Monday or so.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: AnchorClanker on June 03, 2009, 02:03:28 AM
OK, currently in LA (Hermosa Beach) - I'll be in Monterey Friday night and SF on Monday or so.

Aww. I'm gonna miss you by a couple days.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

When do you get to Rochester again?

you could visit Strix and Malthus as well! We will have Malthus take the fast ferry over from Toronto.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 01, 2009, 10:18:29 AM
What's that elephant wearing?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Fucking Ank.  Nothing worse than a self-loathing American ex-pat. 
I'm officially changing your name from Dances With Hashemites to Dances With Gore Vidal.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 03, 2009, 05:17:55 PM
Fucking Ank.  Nothing worse than a self-loathing American ex-pat. 
I'm officially changing your name from Dances With Hashemites to Dances With Gore Vidal.
Ouch. :pinchL
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Quote from: garbon on June 03, 2009, 10:59:08 AM
Katmai gets in today, I believe.

:(

Nope still in Alaska, trip fell through. Cheapest flight out of here to bay area is about $750-800 atm.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son