(ex) CIA Lady detained in Panama over WoT actions

Started by Jacob, July 18, 2013, 01:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23367401

Former CIA station chief of Milan arrested over his role in renditioning Hassan Mustafa Osama Nasr.

Will he be sent to Italy?

DGuller

Was I the only one who assumed it was about World of Tanks?

Jacob

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

OttoVonBismarck

Well, I'm going to assume someone told him pretty specifically where he could and could not travel after his conviction in absentia. He knew the game, if he's been dumb enough to travel to a country he knew might extradite him when there's really no reason for him to do so then he's an idiot and hope we leave him to his fate. If Panama had an agreement in place that should have meant he could not be extradite, then we fuck the Panamanians up.

alfred russel

I heard a rumor that the president of panama is involved in drug trafficking.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DontSayBanana

Quote from: DGuller on July 18, 2013, 01:50:18 PM
Was I the only one who assumed it was about World of Tanks?

Since Slargos ragequit, probably. ;)
Experience bij!

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Jacob

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

If Italy wants to show they're serious about this thing they need to arrest and try the locals who gave us permission.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 19, 2013, 03:11:29 PM
If Italy wants to show they're serious about this thing they need to arrest and try the locals who gave us permission.

I don't think Italy wants to show they're serious about this thing.