McDonalds: "What, my peon, you don't work two full time jobs?"

Started by Syt, July 16, 2013, 12:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Referred to as lazy and entitled.  Considered to be unpatriotic and weak in regards foreign policy (which I partly agree with).  Often accused of being pretentious.  Sometimes even said to be selfish based on reproductive choices.  Widely considered to be immature and childish.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ideologue on December 08, 2013, 10:15:55 PM
Referred to as lazy and entitled.  Considered to be unpatriotic and weak in regards foreign policy (which I partly agree with).  Often accused of being pretentious.  Sometimes even said to be selfish based on reproductive choices.  Widely considered to be immature and childish.

By whom?  Seedy and Boner?

I'm talking about demonization by the political class and the upstream media.  And to them you are nothing but a victim of circumstances beyond you're control.  We've got a 30 page thread on that topic alone.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

I feel cheated by the millennials, they don't seem to have left us X's an entire generation(even with retconning late boomers like Ed and Seedy).
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on December 08, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IjTUxZORE

Millennials: We Suck and We're Sorry

QuoteGlad I'm Gen X, these self-entitled hipsters are a fucking disgrace. How can any of you complain about college being expensive when you're not even the ones paying for it? LOL! I'm just so embarrassed by the lack of self-awareness here...Go back to slurping recycled feces-covered wheatgrass lattes and picking up your monthly gentrification allowances.

I don't even know what this means.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on December 08, 2013, 10:34:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 08, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IjTUxZORE

Millennials: We Suck and We're Sorry

QuoteGlad I'm Gen X, these self-entitled hipsters are a fucking disgrace. How can any of you complain about college being expensive when you're not even the ones paying for it? LOL! I'm just so embarrassed by the lack of self-awareness here...Go back to slurping recycled feces-covered wheatgrass lattes and picking up your monthly gentrification allowances.

I don't even know what this means.

Where is my gentrification allowance? :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 08, 2013, 10:07:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 08, 2013, 09:15:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_wage

I've always thought of the 19th century as within the last 10 years.

That article and concept has nothing to do with minimum wage.

It has everything to do with what Berkut was talking about.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I resent suddenly being called a Millennial after years of being called a Gen Xer.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on December 08, 2013, 10:46:34 PM

I resent suddenly being called a Millennial after years of being called a Gen Xer.

Generation X is the new "Lost Generation".  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Ideologue on December 08, 2013, 08:52:04 PM
It is worse when it involves lies, but I am unsure that any lies are being used on the left.

Typical leftist--can't tell the truth from lies.

Ideologue

Quote from: dps on December 08, 2013, 10:50:17 PM
It is worse when it involves lies, but I am unsure that any lies are being used on the left.

Name 'em, I'll listen.  I am an open-minded centrist.
Kinemalogue

dps

Quote from: Ideologue on December 08, 2013, 11:04:34 PM
Quote from: dps on December 08, 2013, 10:50:17 PM

Name 'em, I'll listen.  I am an open-minded centrist.

Open minded I'll grant you, but centrist?  There's a lie right there.