Breaking News - Airliner On Fire At San Francisco Airport.

Started by mongers, July 06, 2013, 02:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Bang is pronounced with a long a, so it doesn't sound anything like the English onomatopoeia. It means room.   :nerd:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Or bread.

Depending on which transliteration system you use.

Razgovory

I don't think the prankster had an eye for Chinese consumption.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 13, 2013, 12:52:38 PM
:lol:

I don't get Bang Ding Ow though.

Really? That was the best one  :lol:

I can't believe not a single person on that set, from producer to katmai on camera #3, didn't go, "hey...wait a minute..."  Even your average summer intern should've caught another summer intern's LOLWUT goof.

CountDeMoney

Should've spelled it "Wei".  You know, for authenticity.

Admiral Yi

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points