Turkish EU minister threatens Merkel with "inauspicious end"

Started by Syt, June 22, 2013, 04:34:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on June 26, 2013, 07:09:51 AM
Meanwhile we have the Grallons of the world who contribute so much to society.

Granted not as much as I would if I was running the show and dealing with such problems as lax immigration & assimilation policies :contract:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on June 26, 2013, 08:32:06 AM

Granted not as much as I would if I was running the show and dealing with such problems as lax immigration & assimilation policies :contract:

G.

0 is still 0 (and that's me being generous :)).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on June 26, 2013, 08:32:06 AM
But wouldn't that mean you'd be forced to speak English?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on June 26, 2013, 08:49:52 AM

0 is still 0 (and that's me being generous :)).

:lol:  I wonder when you'll realize it's useless to try to 'get at me' - I'd have to care for that tactic to be effective.

-----

Meanwhile only the willfully blind can deny Muslims aren't a source of social tension wherever they are present in any numbers.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

PDH

Smoke another clove cigarette and tell the other kids in black how you don't care, Grallon.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM