Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Siege on June 27, 2013, 08:42:44 AM
WTF is 40 000 "BP"? Before Petroleum?

before present, present being 1950

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Siege on June 27, 2013, 08:38:00 AM
Plz.

All prehistorical remains fit on the back of a pick-up truck.

Does anybody knows how to spell FAKE??

Unfortunately, the most rigorous scientific research has been unable to disprove the existence of pick-up trucks.  The latest experimental findings indicate they are real - both new and used.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 27, 2013, 09:02:32 AM
Quote from: Siege on June 27, 2013, 08:38:00 AM
Plz.

All prehistorical remains fit on the back of a pick-up truck.

Does anybody knows how to spell FAKE??

Unfortunately, the most rigorous scientific research has been unable to disprove the existence of pick-up trucks.  The latest experimental findings indicate they are real - both new and used.

But there is very strong evidence of a form of intelligent design.  Well at least some form of design independant of what one might expect if pickups evolved through a process of natural selection.

jimmy olsen

Petroleum is several hundred million years older than humanity.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 28, 2013, 06:25:55 AM
Petroleum is several hundred million years older than humanity.

R you really trying to argue with Drunk Siege?

He prefers the literary interpretation of the Genesis, despite it raising some ackward questions like: Did Adam and Eve ever have any daughters?

Josquius

Its really interesting stuff but I can't help but wonder what racists would make of it all, "Europeans are better because we're neanderthals!".

Is it accepted these days that neanderthals and cro mags interbred? I've always favoured that theory but last I heard it was still under debate.
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Tyr on June 28, 2013, 07:34:52 AM
Its really interesting stuff but I can't help but wonder what racists would make of it all, "Europeans are better because we're neanderthals!".

Is it accepted these days that neanderthals and cro mags interbred? I've always favoured that theory but last I heard it was still under debate.

no doubt nazis would spin in that way, but you could also spin it to say that we whites are not "pure blooded" like blacks are.

The Brain

It's not being pure-blooded per se which is paramount. It's being pure-blooded Northern Germanic.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on June 28, 2013, 07:59:01 AM
It's not being pure-blooded per se which is paramount. It's being pure-blooded Northern Germanic.

if north-germanic means half negro half caveman, then true.

jimmy olsen

The Neanderthal Genome was sequenced in 2010, and that was the conclusion. The Denisovans were sequenced the next year.

A 700,000 year old horse was just sequenced, nearly ten times older than the oldest hominid yet sequenced. This gives hope that Hidelbergensis, and perhaps even H. Erectus may be sequenced in the future.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

I imagine it may give Black racists a bit of a boost.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on June 28, 2013, 07:48:51 AM
no doubt nazis would spin in that way, but you could also spin it to say that we whites are not "pure blooded" like blacks are.

Well then you just make pure-blooded bad.  Racists are flexible.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Tamas on June 28, 2013, 08:03:11 AM
Quote from: The Brain on June 28, 2013, 07:59:01 AM

if north-germanic means half negro half caveman, then true.

i.e. the masterrace.  All the powers of the caveman and the negro combined!!!111

Cavenegro power!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

:lol:

true

racism and similars are very flexible.

Like one of the lunatic commenters of a blog I frequent. He has these elaborate theories about the Jewish world conspiracy carefully using its web of cooperators and such for perfect world domination.

During the turkish riots, when started on this "the joos did it" stuff, somebody mentioned that Erdogan started to be friendly with Israel again. His reply was "they don't work together. it is well known: two jews, 3 opinions".  :lol: