News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

For a change of pace

Started by crazy canuck, June 25, 2013, 10:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Who has never said anything negative about another Languish member.

We can make a list - yes it is short.  And then we can have a vote for who is the most polite member.

Off the top of my head I can think of Richard and Funk.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

I'm pretty sure I've told each and every one of you to either get cancer, AIDS, hit by a Buick or at the very least jam a variety of commonly found household objects up your asses somewhere along the line.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2013, 10:50:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I've told each and every one of you to either get cancer, AIDS, hit by a Buick or at the very least jam a variety of commonly found household objects up your asses somewhere along the line.

I'm not sure if you said that to me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2013, 10:48:17 PM

We can make a list - yes it is short.  And then we can have a vote for who is the most polite member.

Fuck you, asswipe.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

crazy canuck

Exactly, we are looking for the anti-Cdm - if he or she exists on Languish.

DGuller

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on June 25, 2013, 10:56:12 PM

Fuck you, asswipe.

You were eliminated from the list on the basis that so many have called for you to be purged.  You more than anyone else.  So there must be some nefarious reason.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2013, 10:52:04 PM

Maybe it wasn't a Buick.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 25, 2013, 10:59:15 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2013, 10:52:04 PM

Maybe it wasn't a Buick.

:lol:

merithyn

You've not said any of those things to me. Of course, if you did, I'd be very disappointed in you, young man. To the point that I might have to wash your mouth out with soap. :mad:

:D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

MadImmortalMan

I have once or twice suggested to Siegy that he might be too drunk to post. I also wrote a parody song about grumbler sung to the tune of the Black Adder theme one time too.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DGuller

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 25, 2013, 10:59:54 PM
Quote from: DGuller on June 25, 2013, 10:58:00 PM
:mad: :(

Oh come on.  Not even close.
Is this about Canadian fixed rate mortgages?  It's always about Canadian fixed rate mortgages.  :(  Well, I'm sorry, but they're not true fixed rate mortgages.