News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Seoul Meet!

Started by jimmy olsen, June 25, 2013, 10:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I met Zanza today!  More on this breaking news story tomorrow, once I've sobered up!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 25, 2013, 10:47:01 AM
I met Zanza today!  More on this breaking news story tomorrow, once I've sobered up!

This didnt end well for Zanza I fear.  :(

Admiral Yi

Did you take him to Miyari to check out the ping pong ball trick and the bottle opening trick?  :)

MadImmortalMan

Tim might have the longest list on Languish.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Barrister

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 25, 2013, 11:34:14 AM
Tim might have the longest list on Languish.

Richard Hakluyt. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

If I'm not on the list I'm gonna fuck something.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 25, 2013, 10:47:01 AM

We used to live less than 80 km apart in Germany (he's from Lübeck), but I've never met him. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

I'm tempted to meet somebody from the forum just so we can not talk about the Brain.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I've never talked about The Brain at any Languish meets, and I've been to like 10 of them. :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on June 25, 2013, 01:23:15 PM
I've never talked about The Brain at any Languish meets, and I've been to like 10 of them. :showoff:

Liar. Good thing I'm not affected by your mind games.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

It is de rigueur to not mention the Brain at Languish meets, though the reason and origin of this tradition is lost in the mists of time.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on June 25, 2013, 02:15:01 PM

I've actually no memory if I've ever talked about you. But then most of my meets were more than a couple years back and I wouldn't remember such a discussion.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

lustindarkness

Me and Siege had the farthest from home Languish Non-Meet. We found out after the fact that we were in the same base the same day in Kuwait.  :lol:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

viper37

Quote from: garbon on June 25, 2013, 02:20:31 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 25, 2013, 02:15:01 PM

I've actually no memory if I've ever talked about you. But then most of my meets were more than a couple years back and I wouldn't remember such a discussion.
less than a year, and we didn't talk of the Brain, only CdM ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.