Pork-Laced Ammo Designed to Send Muslims to Hell

Started by garbon, June 25, 2013, 08:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

No unicorns though.  Sure as he was born, Noah forgot the unicorn.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on June 25, 2013, 12:25:55 PM
No unicorns though.  Sure as he was born, Noah forgot the unicorn.

You can't pin that on Noah.

derspiess

I was getting a little bored with the Zombie ammo.  This might fill the void.  Then I guess I could do my own whenever I start reloading.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on June 25, 2013, 12:22:13 PM
After rechecking my sources, you are right. In Judaism only the dead animal is unpure/unclean. In islam the living animal is unpure/unclean. Though in islam only dogs and pigs are in this category.

But, were there pigs on the ark?

Islam hates cute animals. :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

So, injecting a bullet laced with pork-infested paint into the body of a dude would in fact be halal/unclean. But if he died from it, martyrdom would cleanse his soul anyway. If a dude got shot but did not die, however, he would go to hell once he later dies unless he later finds another way to martyr himself.

So....pork bullets can potentially create more suicide bombers.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Ed Anger

Pass. I don't think paper targets that I shoot at have a soul.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 25, 2013, 12:28:34 PM
So, injecting a bullet laced with pork-infested paint into the body of a dude would in fact be halal/unclean. But if he died from it, martyrdom would cleanse his soul anyway. If a dude got shot but did not die, however, he would go to hell once he later dies unless he later finds another way to martyr himself.

So....pork bullets can potentially create more suicide bombers.

Seems to me that getting shot with a pork bullet wouldn't be an issue.

QuoteHe has only forbidden you what dies of itself, and blood, and flesh of swine, and that over which any other (name) than (that of) Allah has been invoked; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring, nor exceeding the limit, no sin shall be upon him; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Generally I don't think people desire to get shot with (pork) bullets.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.