The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 11:10:24 PM
And you with the race riot flat screen thing?

IMO They are going to riot if the Z gets off. I didnt put race in it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Quote from: 11B4V on July 13, 2013, 01:08:21 AM

No justice, no peace!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

I dunno man.  This isn't 1992.  I doubt very much there are riots no matter which way the Zimmerman trial goes.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

11B4V

Quote from: Barrister on July 13, 2013, 01:34:05 AM

I dunno man.  This isn't 1992.  I doubt very much there are riots no matter which way the Zimmerman trial goes.

I tryuely hope your words are true.  :)
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

$20 bucks straight up says if Zimmerman walks at least one storefront window gets shattered somewhere within the US by a black person within 24 hours of the verdict being read.

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 13, 2013, 02:03:46 AM
$20 bucks straight up says if Zimmerman walks at least one storefront window gets shattered somewhere within the US by a black person within 24 hours of the verdict being read.

and it will probably be a Korean owned shop too. :P

Razgovory

But it's really just cover to steal a TV right?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 13, 2013, 02:03:46 AM

I imagine that a black person will break a window somewhere in the world even if Zimmerman is executed by the judge right then and there doesn't.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 13, 2013, 02:29:22 AM

No that's called convenience.  :P

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on July 13, 2013, 02:33:46 AM

No that's called convenience.  :P

You really suck at playing dumb. C'mon, try harder.

Oh look what I found http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/04/02/trayvon-martin-case-gun-rights-groups-pledge-legal-support-george-zimmerman

katmai

I do need a new flat screen....
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Razgovory

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on July 13, 2013, 02:44:55 AM
I do need a new flat screen....

As a Mexirican, you should be rioting if he's convicted.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 13, 2013, 02:48:50 AM
The site was down for several hours.

QuoteYou really suck at playing dumb. C'mon, try harder.