The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

QuoteSpeculations on whether or not the verdict could cause rioting in African-American communities has been called uninformed and even racist.

Well black people did riot thousands of miles away twenty three years ago about a completely different court case.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on July 12, 2013, 03:53:42 PM
QuoteSpeculations on whether or not the verdict could cause rioting in African-American communities has been called uninformed and even racist.

Well black people did riot thousands of miles away twenty three years ago about a completely different court case.

:huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Hopefully the jury would be thoughtful and consider the feelings of potential rioters before coming to their decision.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on July 12, 2013, 04:01:36 PM
Hopefully the jury would be thoughtful and consider the feelings of potential rioters before coming to their decision.

And the many gun owners who donated money to the Zimmerman's defense fund in the hope that the right to use firearms to shoot or least drive off black people would not be infringed.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 04:04:10 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 12, 2013, 04:01:36 PM

And the many gun owners who donated money to the Zimmerman's defense fund in the hope that the right to use firearms to shoot or least drive off black people would not be infringed.

They did? First I heard of that.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

The Brain

When is the verdict? My dove is itching for freedom.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2013, 05:06:25 PM

That's why you have to be careful where you put it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2013, 05:06:25 PM

Better not be a white dove, some people get really mad if you dare suggest that Zimmerman is white.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 05:08:13 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 12, 2013, 05:06:49 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 05:04:43 PM
Glad to be of service.

Where did you hear/read that?

He had a website for his defense fund.  http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/  It's probably a little late to donate.

and you assume  they're (many) gun owners.

Razgovory

Quote from: 11B4V on July 12, 2013, 05:25:46 PM
Glad to be of service.

He had a website for his defense fund.  http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/  It's probably a little late to donate.

And why wouldn't I?  After all you assumed that their would be riots started by people wanting consumer electronics.

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2013, 05:34:22 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 12, 2013, 05:25:46 PM
Glad to be of service.

And why wouldn't I?  After all you assumed that their would be riots started by people wanting consumer electronics.

Why wouldnt we assume only gays support the boycott of the OSC movie...idiot.

Razgovory