News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New Xbox Reveal at 10PDT/1EDT

Started by DontSayBanana, May 21, 2013, 11:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

The whole point of a gaming console is that you plug it into your existing TV and put the game in and play, without having to dick around with separate components, settings, options, 3rd party programs and all of that other stuff.

The Minsky Moment

Bigger point is that the whole distinction between PCs and other kinds of computing devices (phones, tablets, set-top boxes etc) is collapsing.  There are just boxes of different sizes with computers in them. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

viper37

Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
And even then, they'll get tired of wasting money on Origin in a few more years.
What can I do to speed up this process?  :yucky:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Neil

Quote from: viper37 on June 26, 2013, 09:46:54 PM
Quote from: Neil on June 12, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
And even then, they'll get tired of wasting money on Origin in a few more years.
What can I do to speed up this process?  :yucky:
Absolutely nothing.  Foolish corporate decisions of that nature can only be waited out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.