Man calls police to complain about prostitute's looks

Started by Sheilbh, June 13, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Barrister

Quote from: Razgovory on June 14, 2013, 01:46:05 PM
I thought prostitution was legal in the UK.

Much like in Canada, while exchanging sex for money is legal, soliciting for the purpose of prostitution is not.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

fhdz

Quote from: 11B4V on June 14, 2013, 11:09:05 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on June 14, 2013, 11:07:35 AM
Calls out for legalisation and regulation of prostitution so that this kind of misrepresentation can be dealt with effectively.

:D

It should be legal in the US. Regulated and taxed.

I agree. People working in the corporate world are allowed to act in a far more whorish manner than actual whores, and yet actual, honest whoring is illegal.
and the horse you rode in on

Kleves

She breached the implied warranty of merchantability of her goods. The guy was right to involve the law.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Tonitrus

Prostitution in the US is legal...so long as you film and distribute it.