California Supreme Court to issue Prop. 8 decision today

Started by garbon, May 26, 2009, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: garbon on May 26, 2009, 01:11:29 PM
I'm glad that Ms. Kulinich feels threatened.  :bowler:

:facepalm: Indeed. And I'm glad Mr. Riley is so strongly convinced that his dislike of homosexuality is reason enough to legalize discrimination against it.
Experience bij!

Neil

I'm glad that the homo-haters won this round, and will win in the end.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote"I'm really happy that Prop. 8 was upheld, but I was just told by somebody that she's going to harass me until the day I die," Kulinich said. "Now I'm really concerned for my safety.

"I didn't expect that," she said. "I'm shaking right now."

Wait you went to San Francisco to oppose gays and you did not expect to be confronted with hostility?

I will go to your Klown Kristian Kollege and piss on Jesus not expecting any hostility at all and see where that gets me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 26, 2009, 01:43:47 PM

:facepalm: Indeed. And I'm glad Mr. Riley is so strongly convinced that his dislike of homosexuality is reason enough to legalize discrimination against it.
Why wouldn't one want to discrminate against evil?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

I read an excerpt from a book where someone was decrying in the 40s or 50s about gays being allowed to congregate in SF. They said that if they didn't watch out, one day SF would be a place where being gay was tolerated and accepted.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2009, 01:53:40 PM

I've got no problem with that.

* DontSayBanana glares at Neil
Experience bij!

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 26, 2009, 01:50:12 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2009, 01:48:43 PM
I'm glad that the homo-haters won this round, and will win in the end.

As if.
Western civilization can't hold up forever.  As soon as it cracks, things will go back to normal and people like Riley will be happy to throw homosexuals into ovens.

Neil

Quote from: DontSayBanana on May 26, 2009, 01:56:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2009, 01:53:40 PM

I've got no problem with that.

* DontSayBanana glares at Neil
Your ideas about what is evil seem terribly skewed.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Neil on May 26, 2009, 01:58:12 PM
Your ideas about what is evil seem terribly skewed.

Hmm... you're right. You're about as evil as a cat-5 hurricane. To be evil, you'd need to care.
Experience bij!

citizen k

Quote from: Valmy on May 26, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
I will go to your Klown Kristian Kollege and piss on Jesus not expecting any hostility at all and see where that gets me.

If they're real Kristian's they'll just turn the other cheek.  ;)

DontSayBanana

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 26, 2009, 02:25:35 PM
Whatever response you get, you made it way too easy.

Shh. If I get something about a Care Bear Stare, I'll bust him being a hypocrite. ;)
Experience bij!

Scipio

Quote from: Valmy on May 26, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
Quote"I'm really happy that Prop. 8 was upheld, but I was just told by somebody that she's going to harass me until the day I die," Kulinich said. "Now I'm really concerned for my safety.

"I didn't expect that," she said. "I'm shaking right now."

Wait you went to San Francisco to oppose gays and you did not expect to be confronted with hostility?

Dude, it's a community college.  I make it my business to harass community college students by yelling things like, "Thanks for ruining America's educational system!" and "The world needs ditch-diggers, Danny!" as I drive by.  Some of those poor stupid fucks come out of community college with debt load equal to what got me through law school.  Suckers.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Maximus

Quote from: Scipio on May 26, 2009, 07:02:42 PM
Dude, it's a community college.  I make it my business to harass community college students by yelling things like, "Thanks for ruining America's educational system!" and "The world needs ditch-diggers, Danny!" as I drive by.  Some of those poor stupid fucks come out of community college with debt load equal to what got me through law school.  Suckers.
But then, going by this post, a law degree doesn't get you any farther.