Hope this doesn't happen to me

Started by Monoriu, March 13, 2009, 07:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 03:51:17 AM
Quote from: The Brain on March 14, 2009, 03:48:21 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 03:44:36 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on March 14, 2009, 03:35:29 AM
The woman keeps shouting she wants to eat sharksfin.

She should be turned over to CdM. He'd teach her love of animals.

Didn't CdM run crying home to momma? Or is he here?

Dunno. I guess one of his rages (WTF? Forum gone?) caused an aneurysm and he's slowly nibbled away at by his cats.

HOTT
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Warspite

As I was watching the car video, I still had some Mp3s playing. She gets in the car, and as the two guys are scrambling around, some Balkan-gypsy techno kicks in with tubas, trombones and trumpets. How appropriate  :D
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Monoriu

Colleague: Why don't you buy a car for your wife?

Me: Among other reasons, like I don't need one, is there are fundamental differences between her tastes and mine.  For example, she won't accept anything except leather seats.

Colleague: If not leather seats, then what?

The thing that really pissed me off, is that he was sincere when he asked that question.   >:(

Monoriu

We rented a car for a day.  She still couldn't drive a rented car, because she had her licence for less than 2 years.  I said I wanted a Corolla, but could tolerate a Camry or Accord.  She said she wanted a BMW 5-something.  I said fine, you can have what you want, as long as you pay half. 

She then backed off  8)

We rented an Accord.  I did make her pay half of the rental and fuel, with the excuse that I picked her parents up and drove them to dinner  8) 8) 8)

Malthus

Quote from: Monoriu on March 22, 2009, 11:28:57 PM
We rented a car for a day.  She still couldn't drive a rented car, because she had her licence for less than 2 years.  I said I wanted a Corolla, but could tolerate a Camry or Accord.  She said she wanted a BMW 5-something.  I said fine, you can have what you want, as long as you pay half. 

She then backed off  8)

We rented an Accord.  I did make her pay half of the rental and fuel, with the excuse that I picked her parents up and drove them to dinner  8) 8) 8)

You know, every time I read your posts, I feel like running out and buying my wife something nice.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Neil

Quote from: Monoriu on March 22, 2009, 08:24:16 PM
Colleague: Why don't you buy a car for your wife?

Me: Among other reasons, like I don't need one, is there are fundamental differences between her tastes and mine.  For example, she won't accept anything except leather seats.

Colleague: If not leather seats, then what?

The thing that really pissed me off, is that he was sincere when he asked that question.   >:(
Leather seats are terrible, especially if you live in a place that gets cold.

At any rate, behavior like this is common in communist or former communist countries.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on March 23, 2009, 09:20:15 AM

At any rate, behavior like this is common in communist or former communist countries.

that's why you buy heated seats duh.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on March 23, 2009, 09:28:16 AM

What kind of Tracker did you own?  ???
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 23, 2009, 09:30:37 AM

What kind of Tracker did you own?  ???

A shitty hand me down.

Now have Honda Accord Sedan.
Still doesn't have heated seats, but doesn't have leather either.

But heated leather seats are damn nice.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on March 23, 2009, 09:28:16 AM

I have heated seats.  I still like cloth better.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

I have heated leather seats, and it's pretty damn cold here.  I don't see what's so bad about them, even when I don't have the heat on.

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on March 23, 2009, 10:47:03 AM
I have heated leather seats, and it's pretty damn cold here.  I don't see what's so bad about them, even when I don't have the heat on.
Aren't you in New York State?  It never gets cold that far south.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 08:40:14 AM
You know, every time I read your posts, I feel like running out and buying my wife something nice.  :D

Love is a battlefield?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Neil on March 23, 2009, 11:22:56 AM
Quote from: DGuller on March 23, 2009, 10:47:03 AM
Aren't you in New York State?  It never gets cold that far south.
New Jersey, and I would think that 25 degrees is pretty damn cold.

katmai

:D
Quote from: DGuller on March 23, 2009, 11:31:06 AM

New Jersey, and I would think that 25 degrees is pretty damn cold.