News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hope this doesn't happen to me

Started by Monoriu, March 13, 2009, 07:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

MadImmortalMan

That kind of tantrum wouldn't get me to whip out the credit card. I'd break up with her then and there. And probably call the cops too. She'd go home in a taxi or a patrol car.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 13, 2009, 08:19:12 PM
That kind of tantrum wouldn't get me to whip out the credit card. I'd break up with her then and there. And probably call the cops too. She'd go home in a taxi or a patrol car.

Seriously, wtf?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Did no one tell her it was an American car?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Monoriu

Thank hod the dealers in Hong Kong don't leave the keys in the display cars.  Dunno why that is not the case on the Mainland. 

Monoriu

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 13, 2009, 10:14:00 PM
Did no one tell her it was an American car?

For reasons unknown to me, US cars enjoy pretty good reputations in China. 

DisturbedPervert

Hope this doesn't happen to you next time you go out to dinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5wIRUiEQos

Razgovory

So are all Chinese women like this?  Is that why the men are so short there?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on March 13, 2009, 08:19:12 PM

I don't know, Is it wise to break up with a girl who can shoot electricity from her eyes?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Maybe her boyfriend should take her to a South African therapist.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Monoriu

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 14, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
Hope this doesn't happen to you next time you go out to dinner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5wIRUiEQos

:D This is pure Cantonese.  The woman keeps shouting she wants to eat sharksfin. 

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 02:37:50 AM
Maybe her boyfriend should take her to a South African therapist.

:o :bleeding:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: Monoriu on March 14, 2009, 03:35:29 AM
The woman keeps shouting she wants to eat sharksfin.

She should be turned over to CdM. He'd teach her love of animals.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 03:44:36 AM

Didn't CdM run crying home to momma? Or is he here?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on March 14, 2009, 03:48:21 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 14, 2009, 03:44:36 AM

Didn't CdM run crying home to momma? Or is he here?

Dunno. I guess one of his rages (WTF? Forum gone?) caused an aneurysm and he's slowly nibbled away at by his cats.
—Stephen Jay Gould