News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Looks to be another 10 degrees Christmas. I wonder if we'll ever get snow this season. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Currently on track for 23c for Christmas. :yeah:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Liep

Longest night of the year tonight, 16 hours and 59 minutes. Summer is coming. :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on December 20, 2017, 05:28:46 AM
Longest night of the year tonight, 16 hours and 59 minutes. Summer is coming. :w00t:

Shall I go to Stonehenge tomorrow morning along with two dozen other regional nutters?   :bowler: :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Malthus

Quote from: mongers on December 20, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

Shall I go to Stonehenge tomorrow morning along with two dozen other regional nutters?   :bowler: :P

When I went, there was a big Druid parade happening. They got to go inside the fence!

They sort of danced around the stones. My favorite was one apparently dotty old lady wearing an authentically druidic gold lame dress.  :D

I didn't point out that Stonehenge had nothing to do with Druids ...
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on December 20, 2017, 09:17:14 AM
Quote from: mongers on December 20, 2017, 08:10:08 AM

When I went, there was a big Druid parade happening. They got to go inside the fence!

They sort of danced around the stones. My favorite was one apparently dotty old lady wearing an authentically druidic gold lame dress.  :D

:yes:  :area52:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Were there dancing dwarves?  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on December 20, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

Were there dancing dwarves?  :)

Now that would have been interesting.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

MadBurgerMaker

Wtf it might snow again this weekend and on Xmas morning. 

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 20, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
Wtf it might snow again this weekend and on Xmas morning. 

Yeah it is going to be crazy cold this Christmas.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on December 20, 2017, 11:59:50 AM
Yeah it is going to be crazy cold this Christmas.

At least today and tomorrow are going to be nice.

HVC

Glad we had a white Christmas, but now I'm cold.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

We barely had a white Christmas, but it was the first one the kids have experienced, so I'll take it.  Got down to 5F this morning.  I was doing a garage lager and had to bring it inside so it wouldn't freeze.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

I froze my nuts off today.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive