News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on June 29, 2013, 10:38:25 PM
We went over this last turn, Ulmont.  You cannot build Walloons in Antwerp.

I remembered eventually, yeah.  But I want to!

Spain fixes the unrest problem, stamps out the heresy, and builds a walloon nearby.

Solmyr

The English destroy the rest of the French fleet and raid the French ports for one hit. Berkut to assign and play.

ulmont

Berkut

Gave England a VP, lord knows they worked hard enough for it.

Suppressed in France, flipped a couple spaces back.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

#67: 3 / Spanish Pay Ships Seized
Not playable by Spain. The Spanish player must remove 2 regulars under his control from spaces in the Netherlands. 2 Spanish mercenaries may be removed instead of each regular if desired. Power playing card draws a new card from the deck. Remove from deck if played as event.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Patronize Mercator for 3 CP
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote#65: 2 / Puritans
Message from Protestants:
For CPs :

1-2/2 - Preach in Netherlands.

Convert Amsterdam, Flushing and Antwerp.  Unrest in Antwerp.

Max is up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Ottoman Tribute for CPs
2/5 2 corsairs in Coron
3/5 Coron fleet to Ionian Sea
5/5 Piracy in Ionian Sea vs HRE

2 defence dice from Corfu + knights
3 attack dice (if any corsairs remain) from 1 port + Dragut

Garbon to respond if he wishes

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

While you guys were fighting, Spain went ahead and resolved the Scottish uprising and then fought back the heretics again.

I sent a file, so as long as piracy is added on top of that Sol is up.

garbon

Oops, I gave Ottos Vp but then see that max rolled after as well. Just let me know what you want to do or adjust as needed. :)

Habbaku

First roll is in the most logical to use.  I went ahead and rolled them rather than watch you two play hot-potato with the dice.  So, Ottomans get a VP.

Sol's up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Jilted Charles. HRE gets 2 CP on mercs or diplo-influence which Garbon can add at some point. No file from me, Berkut up when Max sends his file.

Berkut

Play HC for CPs.
2/5: le Tetsu+colony to GC
3/5: le Clerc to GC
4/5: Navel move
le Testu to SA, le Clerc to Antilles
5/5: Naval move
le Tetsue drops gis colony in Rio, moves to Chilean Coast
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

#77: 2 / Portuguese Attack
Eliminate any one colony adjacent to the South Atlantic, Indian Ocean, or South Pacific ocean zone. If played by a power controlling Lisbon, draw 1 treasure and keep it in your hand for a future impulse. May not be played against a colony from a power allied to Portugal.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
Venetian galley built in Candia

2CP of influence from jilt used on Venice

Habbaku

QuoteProtestants: Play Card as Operations
#70: 3 / Tridentine Catechism
Message from Protestants:
For CPs :

1-2/3 - Preach in Netherlands.
3/3 - Laudonierre and a colony to Guinea Coast.

Converted Alkmaar, Amterdam and Ghent.  Unrest in Ghent.

Back to Max.

-J. R. R. Tolkien