2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gups

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 12, 2016, 06:32:44 AM
Clinton up 9 in the most recent Ohio poll. That would track with an 11 or 12 point national lead I think.

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/10/new_ohio_poll_puts_hillary_cli.html

I wouldn't trust that poll. It selected using racial and gender quotas. Clearly biased to the left.

celedhring

538 doesn't yet have a single Ohio poll in their system conducted after the tape scandal.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ohio/

Most recent polls average out to 2-3% Clinton advantage.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

The GOP needs to get derspiess on the case.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

When you're desperate enough, a chair will do.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on October 12, 2016, 07:40:23 AM

This, plus the demo data regarding Blacks and Hispanics, serve as a final reminder for this election that white men should not be allowed to vote in 2016. Possibly ever again.

Sorry, it was a good long run y'all. Time to let the wimmin and the browns have a go for a while.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

mongers

I can't see this election campaign changing in the next 4 weeks, after all is there anything else Trump could say that would be any more outrageous or bizarre?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on October 12, 2016, 09:01:16 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 12, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Donna Brazile said it isn't true.

Oh, okay.  Nothing to see here, then :P

Hardly but then again, we do seem to just believe any leaks now.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: mongers on October 12, 2016, 09:19:53 AM
I can't see this election campaign changing in the next 4 weeks, after all is there anything else Trump could say that would be any more outrageous or bizarre?

Ooh just wait.  Shackles are off.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

What Trump said was bad enough.  I don't understand the point in amplifying that lewdness. 

Lettow77

No fair. I've spoke out against the pernicious nature of lewdness for years, but Languish never listened. :(
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'