Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

frunk

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 30, 2016, 07:40:56 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2016, 01:39:40 AM
I dislike Warren but I don't know why that called for a racist gesture.

Bullyism is contagious:  if Trump's words and deeds are increasing intimidation and violence at rallies, why should this be any different? There are no repercussions anymore.
Hell, 8 years of derspiess and 11B forwarding pics of Obama = Monkey memes, racist yuks is business as usual. 

The fact she pees sitting down is just more lighter fluid.

Hyperbole much.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2016, 02:25:48 PM
So I totally now own a Woman Card. My friend made a donation to the Hillary campaign to buy one each for several of us. ^_^

Congrats!  Now if the rest of Languish would (wo)man up and admit they carry a card.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Getting one of those things sounds like it would require some effort on my part. I generally just show up and vote in these things. If you get me one and send it to me though I might carry it around.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2016, 02:20:01 PM
Getting one of those things sounds like it would require some effort on my part. I generally just show up and vote in these things.

Yeah, that's probably what I'd say as well.

Admiral Yi

Giving some thought to getting a #NeverTrump bumper sticker.  Would be the first political bumper sticker of my life.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 30, 2016, 03:34:28 PM
Giving some thought to getting a #NeverTrump bumper sticker.  Would be the first political bumper sticker of my life.

Just be honest and tape your woman card to your bumper.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on June 30, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

I appreciate your efforts to fill the Martinus sized void in our lives.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 30, 2016, 03:47:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on June 30, 2016, 03:41:23 PM

I appreciate your efforts to fill the Martinus sized void in our lives.

I think he is trying to repeat the 'green jobs' gag.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2016, 02:20:01 PM
Getting one of those things sounds like it would require some effort on my part.

It is very hard to do online shopping. And 5 bucks does break the bank. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.