Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 05, 2016, 03:16:04 PM
Quote from: Martinus on June 05, 2016, 12:31:05 PM
Quote from: Jaron on June 05, 2016, 03:50:06 AM
Hillarys numbers are going up significantly. She once again has a double digit lead over Trump.

Trump's rant this week against that poor Latin judge will probably cost him Florida. Trump's entire chance to become president rests on Pennsylvania. Without it, he cannot win.

It's inevitable!

The Trump campaign will implode any day now.

Well we are entering the general. That's a bit different from the Republican Special Olympics.

And apologies to those in the special Olympics.  they are much braver and brighter.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

celedhring

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Jaron

Quote from: celedhring on June 05, 2016, 04:26:51 PM
Quote from: Jaron on June 05, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
http://democratas2016.ceepur.org/Island-Wide.htm

BERNIE BTFO

0,30% counted, isn't that a bit premature?  :lol:

Not at all. If it was closer maybe. This is going to be a blow out. Great win for Clinton. HUGE margins.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zanza

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 05, 2016, 08:01:45 PM

See? And people said it would be so bad.

At least with Hillary we know she won't lose the nuclear codes - they will be neatly written down on a small postit on her monitor.

garbon

https://www.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-votes-clinton-closes-dem-nomination-162123424--election.html?nhp=1

QuoteHillary Clinton overwhelmed Bernie Sanders in Puerto Rico's Democratic presidential primary on Sunday, putting her within striking distance of capturing her party's nomination.

After a blowout victory Saturday in the U.S. Virgin Islands and a decisive win in the U.S. territory, Clinton is now less than 30 delegates short of the 2,383 needed to win the nomination, according to an Associated Press count.

"We just won Puerto Rico! ¡Gracias a la Isla del Encanto por esta victoria!" tweeted Clinton, thanking the Island of Enchantment, as Puerto Rico is known, for her victory. As the race was called, Clinton was on stage in Sacramento, rallying voters in California.

Martinus

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.