News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: Zoupa on May 17, 2016, 10:50:04 PM
Dude, he knows it's over. The point since day one has been to force the Dems left.

Cry me a river about poor widdle Hillary. Sanders' attacks on her aren't slander. It's not like she said "No no, Meryll Lynch, please keep your money, I'll do the speech for a slice a pizza and a coke". She took it. Did she vote for the war or not? Is she pro-fracking or not?

She's a shit candidate to 45% of dems and 90% of GOPhers..

Y'all are in trouble come november.

Hi. Can you not comment on things you know nothing about?

America wants Hillary, but all the damn Sanders cult won't shut up because free stuff and evil billionaires. The dust will settle soon and we'll proudly proclaim HRC as madame president.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zoupa

Jaron

Monoriu

I think Trump getting elected as US president is actually the greatest geopolitical risk that the world faces in 2016. 

Jaron

Oh calm yourself. It wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Jaron

Jaron

Maladict

Quote from: Jaron on May 17, 2016, 10:52:32 PM
Can you not comment on things you know nothing about?

What a strange thing to say on Languish.

Martinus

Quote from: Maladict on May 18, 2016, 06:16:14 AM
Quote from: Jaron on May 17, 2016, 10:52:32 PM
Can you not comment on things you know nothing about?

What a strange thing to say on Languish.

Yeah, way to kill Languish.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Capetan Mihali

It's fun having this new identity of a "Bernie Bro" applied to me. :)  I missed out on all the fraternity and locker-room ass-slapping, beer-bonging good times in college.  Better late than never to become a Bro. 

I need to get in touch with all those Bros out in Idaho and Utah that gave him 80/20 victory margins, and then of course my affluent urban West Virginia Bros.  Since all Sanders supporters are self-evidently deluded Millenials, we ought to have a good time together. :cool:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Drumpf has released a list of 11 potential Supreme Court nominees, all socially conservative, in an attempt to win over that wing of the party.  Very smart move on his part, as he obviously has no chance with the economically conservative wing.