Languish Top 10

Started by garbon, April 24, 2013, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on April 25, 2013, 10:13:36 AM
Quote from: DGuller on April 24, 2013, 07:42:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 24, 2013, 07:10:47 PM
So I'm the least gay? :unsure:
With 2 little Beebs and counting, if you're faking it, you're doing one hell of a job.
Surely a married gay guy would want kids as that would reduce the amount of sex he has to have with his wife? :unsure:

:(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Rasputin

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 24, 2013, 06:01:17 PM
Any list without

JR, Rasputin, Malthus Jacob and CdM is worthless.

qft

I may not be prolific but I try to be memorable.
Who is John Galt?

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 06:27:00 PM
Any list without

Seeds is our top poster...and despite his complaints he was fairly high before becoming unemployed. :huh:

I was making an exhaustive list.  You only had one person from that list therefore it rates a fail.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 25, 2013, 11:05:34 AM
Any list without

Seeds is our top poster...and despite his complaints he was fairly high before becoming unemployed. :huh:

I was making an exhaustive list.  You only had one person from that list therefore it rates a fail.

Presumably you should take issue with them for not posting enough then.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

All that time I took off from Languish has destroyed my ranking :weep:
and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

I was a distant 4th or 5th roughly a year ago.  Don't blame me for blowing the doors off the leaderboard.  Blame the economy.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 07:13:39 PM
Btw, I really should have pointed out that we're a board of North Americans. Marts the only stand-in for Europe.

I'm glad I'm representing the Old Continent well.  :cool:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2013, 01:37:07 PM

I was a distant 4th or 5th roughly a year ago.  Don't blame me for blowing the doors off the leaderboard.  Blame the economy.

I used to be down further too. I recall then I was still Neil. That was for awhile.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 25, 2013, 01:37:07 PM

Think of it as increasing Languish shareholder value :hug:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall