News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Yet Again (VQ game)

Started by Solmyr, April 09, 2013, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

I messed up the card hand sizes. I gave the Anna bonus card to the HRE, should have gone to the Prots. Looks like the Prots drew an extra card, the HRE needs to ditch a card. Just roll a die to select which one to discard.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Viking

discarded... and lo, the card was crap.. maybe the dice like me now?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Solmyr

Habbaku

Could someone re-send Viking's correction file to me, please?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

ulmont

Solmyr

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

When max or berkut are finished we can start declaring.

Maximus

I'm sort of waiting on a reply, but it doesn't affect declarations so I'm ready

Berkut

Nobody talks to me, so I guess I am ready.

0 rows returned

Maximus

Yea, everyone check your PM boxes if you haven't. I almost missed the one I got there.

Habbaku

Ottomans offer to receive a treasure from the Spanish.

Ottomans offer an alliance and to receive the loan of a galley from the HRE.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Spain offers a treasure to the Ottomans.

Spain offers two treasures to the HRE.

Spain offers an alliance to the French.

0 rows returned