Once a week
1 (2.9%)
Less than once a week
2 (5.9%)
Almost never
12 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

The Larch

Voted less than once a week, as these days at most I play the odd futsal game with my buddies once every couple of weeks or so. I used to hit the gym a couple of times per week plus a bi-weekly or so futsal game in the spring and summer (weather permitting) for the last couple of years or so, but my gym buddy bailed on me this year after moving to a new flat far away from the gym and I suck at self-motivation to go on my own on a regular schedule. I really need to snatch a new buddy to exercise with, but all my friends who are not couch potatos are into squash, and I really suck at it.

What I've recently started out doing is volunteer beach cleaning, and at least all that picking up stuff from the ground for a couple of hours really adds up.

Grey Fox

I never do purpose less work out.

Shoveling snow or dirt is a work out enough.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ideologue

Quote from: Martinus on March 19, 2013, 11:50:05 AM
Inspired by the fat thread.

By work-out, consider at least an hour of running, aerobics, weight lifting and/or similar sports.

Misvoted horribly.  Oops.  Man, that's a long time.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josquius

An hour? Almost never. When I go to the gym I aim for 45 minutes
██████
██████
██████

PDH

I don't go to the gym, that place is full of dancing girls and guys in bunny suits.

I do bike, starting each year in April (or so), about 100 miles each week.  That is four times per week of about 2 hours.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

KRonn

I don't work out much anymore. I used to do a lot, from kick boxing, martial arts, aerobics and some weights, and more, such as running or softball games.  I've lately been getting back to doing some though, some light weights and such, trying to get to a better physical condition again.

mongers

Quote from: PDH on March 28, 2013, 07:13:40 AM
I don't go to the gym, that place is full of dancing girls and guys in bunny suits.

I do bike, starting each year in April (or so), about 100 miles each week.  That is four times per week of about 2 hours.

:cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on March 28, 2013, 07:53:08 AM
I don't work out much anymore. I used to do a lot, from kick boxing, martial arts, aerobics and some weights, and more, such as running or softball games.  I've lately been getting back to doing some though, some light weights and such, trying to get to a better physical condition again.

Good going, KRonn, at our age i think it's sink or swim, unfortunately most of my friends seem to have given up, gone the beer/pipe and slippers route.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Drakken

Three times a week, sometimes four if my program allows for double days. However I've found that my body responds best with a full day of rest before each workout. Intersped with some high-intensity cardio when I'm in bulking mode.