News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Is EU3 fun yet?

Started by Faeelin, May 21, 2009, 05:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 01, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Think we still need a sub for Katmai's Portugal this Sunday if anyone wants to give MP a whirl? :)

Yeah sadly I'll be done with work about time we normally end :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

You better con HVC, or some other lucky bastard into subbing for you or I'll AI you and vassalize you so quick....  :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 01, 2010, 09:59:01 PM
You better con HVC, or some other lucky bastard into subbing for you or I'll AI you and vassalize you so quick....  :mad:

He won't buy it :(

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 01, 2010, 09:47:24 PM
Think we still need a sub for Katmai's Portugal this Sunday if anyone wants to give MP a whirl? :)

It's possible I can make it (but I have an asshole client that has been giving me shit that must be done by Monday every Friday for the past 2 weeks, so I won't know until Sunday).

Remind me of all the ancillary programs that I need again, and the checksum and patches you're using?

katmai

Uli!

Hey I'll pm you the going ons this week in case you can pull it off.

sbr

Are you all still using Steam for in-game chat?

katmai

Quote from: sbr on March 01, 2010, 11:15:19 PM
Are you all still using Steam for in-game chat?

in game no.
We have been using steam chat in case of crash/rehost.

ulmont

Don't you have each other on msn/gchat/aim/similar already?

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on March 01, 2010, 11:20:42 PM

as I'm not on any of those no :P

Alcibiades

Quote from: ulmont on March 01, 2010, 11:20:42 PM

Any way you can find out before Sunday so we don't put all of our eggs in one basket?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on March 01, 2010, 10:01:24 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on March 01, 2010, 09:59:01 PM

He won't buy it :(

It's 10$ the cheap Canadian Bastard.  <_<

sbr

Playing HttT 4.2 Beta, a save that was started with 4.1 Beta.

As Milan I am in a war with France and her vassals.  They have 19K troops besieging Bern; according to the game they should be suffering 5% attrition but int he 3 months I have been watching they have not lost one man.

Is there a logical explanation for this?  There usually is but this one has me stumped.

sbr

Nevermind they are just reinforcing as fast as they are losing men.

Drakken

So that you know, the 1.05 version is up since yesterday (and yes I'll include the damn link this time, you lazy asses).   :lol:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464088

DGuller

Quote from: sbr on March 01, 2010, 11:59:34 PM
Nevermind they are just reinforcing as fast as they are losing men.
Yep.  One trick for wearing down an enemy that outnumbers you is to sever their supply lines.  Make the sieged province not be connected to the enemy's other owned or occupied provinces.  That would limit the reinforcement rate severely, and you'll see attrition actually melting their besieging numbers away.