News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL offseason thread

Started by katmai, February 15, 2013, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Just making sure! And damn Niners need a backup TE and two i liked are off the board now. No idea where they go with the their second 2nd rd pick.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2013, 06:03:24 PM
Te'o is a Charger.
:lol:

Poor guy.  He's got to be the unluckiest guy around.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

WTF, AN ESTONIAN?

NO EUROS BUNGLES.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

DeAndre Hopkins and DJ Swearinger so far for the Texans.  I really like both of these picks.

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2013, 07:02:01 PM
WTF, AN ESTONIAN?

NO EUROS BUNGLES.

Had a Ghanian and a Kraut go in the first round.  Granted, Ghana's not in Europe.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2013, 08:00:47 PM
Cardinals :nelson:

For what Mathieu?  I like it.  He has first round talent.  If he can keep his head on straight it is a great pick, and definitely worth the risk there IMO.

Neil

But isn't the whole point of that guy that he's totally mental?  How will a few million dollars help that?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Is he really totally mental?  I thought he just smoked too much pot.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on April 26, 2013, 08:17:47 PM
I can't say for sure.  I'm not familiar enough with US college players.  Until they become Ravens.  Then I care about them.

dps

Maybe, but at best that makes him Ricky Williams, volume 2.  Nobody needs that--I could go for a dozen lifetimes without ever seeing Mike Ditka in a wedding dress again.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 26, 2013, 07:26:11 PM
DeAndre Hopkins and DJ Swearinger so far for the Texans.  I really like both of these picks.

Yeah, both instant starters.  And Swearinger is a beast.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2013, 07:01:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2013, 06:03:24 PM
Te'o is a Charger.
:lol:

Poor guy.  He's got to be the unluckiest guy around.

I think he'll wind up being happy there.  But, you know there will be the constant comparisons to Junior Seau.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on April 26, 2013, 08:20:25 PM
I can't say for sure.  I'm not familiar enough with US college players.  Until they become Ravens.  Then I care about them.

I hate to see trading up, but I can't cry over the Ravens moving up for Brown;  undersized but fast, good against the run and can drop into coverage against the pass, a three down linebacker.  Sound like anybody familiar?

MadBurgerMaker

They should really stop interviewing Mathieu.  It's painful.