Main Menu

Valentine's Day...

Started by Ed Anger, February 13, 2013, 09:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Nothing wrong with Thursdays.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

I expect it to be a fine day. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I'd like to jam a diamond up Jane Seymour's ass.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

It'll be Ruth's Chris for me. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I'm planning on being in my underwear while sitting in my egg chair. Call me number 2.

CountDeMoney

The crazy cat ladies at the shelter are having nuptials for a pair of dogs and a pair of cats.  Nondenominational service.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 13, 2013, 10:01:46 AM
The crazy cat ladies at the shelter are having nuptials for a pair of dogs and a pair of cats.  Nondenominational service.

Squee.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2013, 09:43:20 AM
I'm planning on being in my underwear while sitting in my egg chair. Call me number 2.

An egg chair? :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on February 13, 2013, 10:05:44 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 13, 2013, 09:43:20 AM

An egg chair? :(

It's how they pronounce this from where he is/ some random southern state:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Legbiter

Steak & BJ day is march 14th.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

lustindarkness

I told The Wife I would wash my truck, since she says I love it more than her.  :D

I may take her out for a romantic dinner, to Waffle House. :wub:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

I thought about telling Princesca I was going to make V-Day reservations and then taking her to White Castle (where you do in fact have to make reservations for Valentine's Day).  I'm not sure if she'd like that joke or not, though. :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017