News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 26, 2009, 05:50:40 AM
Suikoden V is probably my favorite RPG ever.  The story is just that good.
Maybe I'll try it, although I doubt it will unseat Xenogears.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alatriste

Quote from: Neil on October 28, 2009, 04:26:54 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 26, 2009, 05:50:40 AM
Suikoden V is probably my favorite RPG ever.  The story is just that good.
Maybe I'll try it, although I doubt it will unseat Xenogears.

Some ten hours of play later, my impressions keep being the same. Excellent story, the game part is really easy.

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Grey Fox

Quote from: Scipio on October 30, 2009, 12:20:24 PM
Torchlight.  Muy fun.

It's awesome isn't it?

It just sucks that loading is so slow. If you want you can get a nice respec mod. makes reallowing your skill points possible.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

Anyone tried Borderlands? Is it any good?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on October 30, 2009, 01:52:51 PM
Anyone tried Borderlands? Is it any good?

I know for a fact Kleves is playing it, course he doesn't seem to post here that much so not sure if you'll get a review :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Tekken 6. Haven't played a fight game in a long time. I like it so far.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lucidor

PoG over Vassal. I love it. Downloading TF2 as well.

Syt

Torchlight. Fun little time waster.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Got Wolfenstein off Steam for a little shooter diversion.  I never cared for the Doom 3 engine.  I makes everything seem clunky but the game isn't bad.  It's what Nazi Germany would be like if Syt ran it.  Full of the undead and hot chicks.  Though there aren't very many Nazi zombies in the game (which is disappointing).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2009, 04:06:01 AM
It's what Nazi Germany would be like if Syt ran it.  Full of the undead and hot chicks. 

Why burn all the concentration camp bodies when you can turn them into an army?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

The big problem with Wolfenstein is that they use alot of Nazi propaganda posters.  Including the one Hans uses as his avatar.  It doesn't help that the last guy is also named Hans.  Though Hans Grosse doesn't have the same squeaky voice our Hans has.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

Civ 4... doing my first game as Isabella- Spain. tried to go the tech/peaceful route, but Caesar and the Persian guy decided to be dicks. so I'm trying to kick their asses. wars on two fronts suck. :p In hindsight I should've taken out Mao first ages ago.

it's 1858 and my tech is fairly historically accurate. which I find odd playing civ.
:p

Caliga

I was messing around with VATSIM (live air traffic control) last night on FSX.  Man, that shit is neat.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on November 03, 2009, 09:28:04 AM
I was messing around with VATSIM (live air traffic control) last night on FSX.  Man, that shit is neat.

did you fuck angelina
Women want me. Men want to be with me.