News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Decided to reboot up EU3 in anticipation on the next XP. Haven't played it in about a year, and it always takes time to remember all the things you need to know that are NOT in the manual.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 22, 2009, 06:47:10 PM
Team Fortress 2. My inner pyromaniac is enjoying it.

Finally got somebody pissed off. Playing King of the Hill, and I gun down 4 people. So I hit the taunt button, being super low on health and not really giving a shit. Teammate tells me via mic that I need to take the objective.

So I proceed to follow him on the map, and press the taunt button near him, with a variety of classes. He explodes into profanity on the mic and gets kicked.

I'm awesome.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Griefing idiotic clanners is my main reason for playing TF2. Come to think of it, it's my main reason for playing any online multiplayer game. TFC was especially hilarious.

I've been playing Madden 10 and FIFA 09 a lot recently. Heard the new Batman game kicks ass so I'll probably pick that one up soon. If there's anything that can get me to feel like I'm five again it's a video game about Batman.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Do you own a Windows Live game Funk?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

You mean like Games for Windows? Yeah a bunch. Windows Live ID is funkmonkcalion

Grey Fox

Get the Batman installer, use a cdkey from recent Games for Windows Live game. Get Batman.

FunkMonk

Those cdkeys are interchangeable? Seems like a pretty big mistake by the publisher. :unsure:

Grey Fox

It only checks if the cdkey is valid, not to which game it's attached too.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 25, 2009, 09:53:40 PM
It only checks if the cdkey is valid, not to which game it's attached too.
Ah, good to know. I'd rather play it on my X-Box, though. The TV is much bigger.  :cool:

Unplugged

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 05:23:46 PM
So I proceed to follow him on the map, and press the taunt button near him, with a variety of classes. He explodes into profanity on the mic and gets kicked.
its people like you that make me wish there was a friendly fire option.  :lol:
The good thing about being young is that you are not experienced enough to know you cannot possibly do the things you are doing. - Gene Brown

Grey Fox

If there was Ed would have already shot you.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 26, 2009, 05:59:51 AM
If there was Ed would have already shot you.

Not until somebody pisses my off.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Mass Effect, Mount & Blade, Tales of Monkey Island, Crusader Kings

Waiting for Dragon Age  :cool:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

KRonn

Just started playing Civ 4 again.

BuddhaRhubarb

playing Bully again the other day... getting into actual quests etc. gave a bully a wedgie and taste of his own medicine. Can't pass chemistry to save my life, ace-ing Art and English.

just like actual High School. :weird:

Tried to buy civ 4 the other day couldn't find it at the Apple Store or Futureshop... both of which sell a lot of Apple products :angry:
:p