News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fogh for NATO?

Started by bogh, March 10, 2009, 04:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogh

Quote from: Liep on November 17, 2009, 05:29:24 PM

Yeah, it's not really the greatest field of candidates this year. I have my hopes for Frank Jensen though, but I'm not expecting much as the last "star" the Social Democrats send here failed miserably.

I think Frank may make a decent mayor. I was not a big fan when he announced, but I do think he is way more competent than the rest of the gang. I also think he'll be more quietly effective than Ritt.

Valdemar

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
Quote from: bogh on November 17, 2009, 12:42:37 PM
I watched the TV2 Lorry debate with all the main candidates for Copenhagen last nite. What a useless bunch of morons.  :rolleyes:

I could have told you. When the talk among friends moves to local politics is the general consensus: at least we doesnt live with in the Copenhagen municipality and pity those who does...

Did you see the Bondam Stunt?  <_<

here in Lyngby we had a similar situation.

SF left the "Vision 2010" group that wanted to break the S K power....

They went back to S and K to get the mayor post, giving S and K all the commitee posts  <_<

So they went to election on a promise to get rid of S and K influence, then joined up with them securing S and K another 4 years of mismanagement :(

V

Octavian

Quote from: Octavian on November 17, 2009, 04:41:51 PM
I too voted today. Even though I usually support the liberals/conservatives I decided to vote social democratic for several reasons.

First of all I voted for Bent Hansen as Regionrådsformand since he's my boss right now and he is known by us in the administration/civil service as a "friend" Besides the other candidates are nobodys and Regionen really need someone as strong as Bent - especially since Århus and several other leading east jutland municipalities are also social democratic.

As for my municipality I voted for one of my neighbors (a former police chief) because:

1: he's my neighbor
2: The current mayor has generated a large deficit which has resulted in the taxes being raised. He really doesn't deserve another term.

The final reason for me voting for the left is the fact that I'm gonna be a father next year  :P

Lol apparently my neighbor was elected and the current mayor lost his position. My political boss was also not surprisingly reelected.

My election goals are: Fulfilled!

Edit: Although the rise of SF makes me feel uncomfortable.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Valdemar on November 18, 2009, 05:36:06 AM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PM
Quote from: bogh on November 17, 2009, 12:42:37 PM
I watched the TV2 Lorry debate with all the main candidates for Copenhagen last nite. What a useless bunch of morons.  :rolleyes:

I could have told you. When the talk among friends moves to local politics is the general consensus: at least we doesnt live with in the Copenhagen municipality and pity those who does...

Did you see the Bondam Stunt?  <_<

here in Lyngby we had a similar situation.

SF left the "Vision 2010" group that wanted to break the S K power....

They went back to S and K to get the mayor post, giving S and K all the commitee posts  <_<

So they went to election on a promise to get rid of S and K influence, then joined up with them securing S and K another 4 years of mismanagement :(

V

I am so looking forward to Bondam trying to explain this one to his voters and his party (social-liberals, pro- immigrants, caffe látte party). Before the election: Dansk folkeparti (evil, rightwing populist, anti- immigrant party) should kept away from power at all costs. Now after the elections: we are willing to help them to power in order to secure our own seat...

edit: now I can only hope that the voters will punish the Social-liberals (R) at the next national elections, so they will lose their already fragile position in the Parlament, it will be a day of joy...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

When are the personal votes counted? I'm interested to see if my uncle got more than 1 vote. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

bogh

Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 07:49:45 AM
When are the personal votes counted? I'm interested to see if my uncle got more than 1 vote. :P

Depends on the city. Aarhus is supposedly the last one, coming in around six tonight. Lots of the cities in Judland counted them last night already.

bogh

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 18, 2009, 07:04:14 AM
I am so looking forward to Bondam trying to explain this one to his voters and his party (social-liberals, pro- immigrants, caffe látte party). Before the election: Dansk folkeparti (evil, rightwing populist, anti- immigrant party) should kept away from power at all costs. Now after the elections: we are willing to help them to power in order to secure our own seat...

edit: now I can only hope that the voters will punish the Social-liberals (R) at the next national elections, so they will lose their already fragile position in the Parlament, it will be a day of joy...

Yeah, as an R-voter (voted for Manu Sareen, hoping he'd get more personal votes than Bondam, prompting a change in local leadership), I am not amused. There's gonna be mutiny in the Copenhagen party, I think - already Manu has called out Bondam on it.

Damnit, we need better leaders. I don't like the direction, nor the style of Vestagers leadership - and her praising Bondam for his keen tactics isn't helping. I want my pragmatic centrist party back.

Liep

Quote from: bogh on November 18, 2009, 09:15:43 AMI want my pragmatic centrist party back.

A certain someone waived that with a call for more power... and a bag.

bogh

Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 09:21:34 AM
A certain someone waived that with a call for more power... and a bag.

We moved way to close to the Socialdemocrats and their fail rubbed off on us. Everything went downhill from there.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: bogh link=topic=9.msg144636#msg144636 date=1258553743 I want my pragmatic centrist party back.
/quote]

R as a pragmatic centrist party is long gone, the Conservatives are the closest you will find, if you still wants a responsible economic policy...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Liep

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on November 18, 2009, 10:25:27 AM
Quote from: bogh on November 18, 2009, 09:15:43 AMI want my pragmatic centrist party back.

R as a pragmatic centrist party is long gone, the Conservatives are the closest you will find, if you still wants a responsible economic policy...
I don't think you'll find many Rs who'll want to team up with DF's partner in crime... except Bondam, of course. :P

bogh

Quote from: Liep on November 18, 2009, 10:39:17 AM
I don't think you'll find many Rs who'll want to team up with DF's partner in crime... except Bondam, of course. :P

I voted Conservative last local elections because I couldn't stomach Bondam. The liberal part of the Conservatives and the right wing Social Liberals have much in common. I wouldn't mind an RVK government, but right wingers in R have purged themselves or have been purged to make that a slim chance.

Liep

Quote from: bogh on November 18, 2009, 10:49:48 AM
I voted Conservative last local elections because I couldn't stomach Bondam. The liberal part of the Conservatives and the right wing Social Liberals have much in common. I wouldn't mind an RVK government, but right wingers in R have purged themselves or have been purged to make that a slim chance.

The conservatives have lost just as much trying to work together with DF. Seeberg were the last Conservative I liked and that went horribly wrong for her. :P