And we're back!

Main Menu

Living in Berlin

Started by Faeelin, December 14, 2012, 02:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Seems to have no relevance to Fae or his girl friend.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

mongers

Quote from: 11B4V on December 15, 2012, 11:20:42 PM
God bless the krauts

I think we can All get behind the idea of watching those football fans in preference to the British fans attending euro2012:

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney