Started by Martinus, November 30, 2012, 01:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Let the mid-life crisis begin.  :showoff:

Phillip V

Brazen

Quote from: Martinus on November 30, 2012, 01:47:08 AM
Let the mid-life crisis begin.  :showoff:
Younger men, joining a gym, becoming a wine snob, criticising young people's lifestyles.... I'd say you've already started!

Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin Mart! :cheers:

PS When are you next in London? I have an urge to cruise gay bars!

Martinus

Thanks. :D

Not planning anything right now but could come in Spring. Meanwhile, I am actually finishing the renovation of my new flat in about 2-3 months, so I'm going to take you on your promise of visiting me in Warsaw - I am going to have one spare bedroom in my new flat, another one in my old flat (and a couch on top of that in the living room of my new one) so there is plenty of space to sleep - in fact we may consider a mini Languish Warsaw meet. :P

Richard Hakluyt

I'll put my name down for that  :cool:

.......and, yes, youth is short but what the hell  :cheers:

Camerus

What is it, 35th?  :cheers:

Anyway - youth is overrated.  Being older and with some money has always made me happier than when I was young.  Besides, sexy young things can be had for a price.     :swiss:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Martinus

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josquius

:cheers:

About time you forget about this gay malarky and think about having kids ey what?
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Neil on November 30, 2012, 08:47:42 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 30, 2012, 07:53:52 AM
35?  Please.  :rolleyes:
35 is like 60 in gay years.

That might have been true in the past. Now with so many gay boomers in advanced ages, things have stabilized a bit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, the heterophobes are now dealing what we have had to in pop culture;  Sir Ian McKellen is the homo equivalent of Sean Connery now.

merithyn

Happy birthday, Marti. :)

May you find a bevy of lovely young feet to roll around in. :cheers:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...