Viking

Quote#14: 1 / Signal Fires [RESPONSE]

Message from England:
1/1 Hawkins expedition to South Atlantic, Place colony in La Plata

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Habbaku

Monitoring the speed of this game makes me cry in relation to the others I'm in.

Any openings for next round?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on November 25, 2012, 01:21:00 PM
Monitoring the speed of this game makes me cry in relation to the others I'm in.

I'm sorry, usually we're faster...  :P

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

waiting on tamas, ulmont and max

Tamas

Solmyr

Quote from: Habbaku on November 25, 2012, 01:21:00 PM

Start a new one, I'm sure we'll jump right in (I for one am interested in playing more).

ulmont

Viking, I already said I was passing the turn out.

Tamas

Convert Orleans and Ambois, both go to unrest

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on November 26, 2012, 09:09:28 AM
Convert Orleans and Ambois, both go to unrest

Unless you're using Iconoclastic Fury, you only add 1 unrest no matter how many 1s you roll.

Also, I'm passing so Max is up.

Tamas

its ambois which goes to unrest then

Solmyr

You also cannot convert the last space in a religion zone, and as far as I can tell those two are the only Protestant spaces in France. So you have to pick one.

ulmont

And further, Tamas, the marker number in the Bay of Biscay is supposed to be tracking the number of Prot spaces in France, so that you can at any time just look at the markers to get a Protestant space count.  See also the ones by Scotland, England, and the Netherlands.

So that should be a 1 now.

Tamas

ugh, sorry folks

convert (and unrest) Orleans then.