News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Grand Election Thread

Started by Tamas, November 06, 2012, 08:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

sbr

Valmy

The victory party on MSNBC is hilarious.  You would think George Washington was just re-elected.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on November 06, 2012, 11:11:01 PM
Looks like Colorado is likely to go Obama, and with that I'm off to bed since Princesca is yelling at me. :blush:

Someone else can MC this shit if there's still any point to doing so. :)
Thanks Cal.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

After disliking him for 6 long years I'm glad Romney'll be able to retire and become a likeable person I rather admire :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

The wailing on Fox is hilarious.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

This election was worth it for this tweet from Donald Trump:
'He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!'
:lol:

Also more Republicans are now saying Romney-Ryan was not right wing enough :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Fox isn't giving up the ghost.  Karl Rove says Ohio is still in play.  DAMN THE LEGATIONS

Hilarious.

mongers

What are the chance that one goes to sleep with Obama re-elected, waking up to find the lawyer have been brought in to turn it over.  :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Online FOX is focusing on the important part: that this election was the most tweeted.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

More from Donald Trump:
'We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!' :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

CountDeMoney

Florida is still far from decided, and the Romney campaign is waiting out the rest of the Ohio results.

Karl Rove refuses to believe Fox's own decision desk.  :lol:

THEYRE SENDING MEGHAN TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS