News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 9: What Hurricane? What Election?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 01, 2012, 05:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

It doesn't look like the NFL will let the Giants lose after Sandy in New York!  :mad:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on November 04, 2012, 05:24:12 PM
It doesn't look like the NFL will let the Giants lose after Sandy in New York!  :mad:
So, I was going to defend the officiating, that the non-hit to the head was played up by Cruz and how they love to err on the side of caution (not to mention the history of the Steelers trying to send guys to the hospital with illegal hits in the end zone), and with the touchdown never actually having got in (it was close enough that it would be hard to overturn).  But then that 'fumble' happened, so I guess I can't really argue.  All I can say is that when you win by the crooked ref, sometimes you lose by the crooked ref.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Thanks a lot, Doug Martin.  I thought I actually had a chance this week. <_<

Football stupid.

sbr

Martin was on the bench in my money league for jamaal Charles.  I think I will still win tho.

Neil

I think I've pretty much given up at LFFL.  That's what I get for having something to do on the Sunday of draft day.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2012, 08:40:13 PM
I think I've pretty much given up at LFFL.  That's what I get for having something to do on the Sunday of draft day.

Fucking frog wannabe GF is gonna kill me cause of Bears D. <_<
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Aaron Rodgers helped too. Its my only recipe to win. Hope Bears D and Rodgers perform for ~30 points.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 04, 2012, 08:56:01 PM
Aaron Rodgers helped too. Its my only recipe to win. Hope Bears D and Rodgers perform for ~30 points.
I'm hurting with no Gronk or Gore, both on byes.

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on November 04, 2012, 08:57:18 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 04, 2012, 08:56:01 PM
I'm hurting with no Gronk or Gore, both on byes.
I got byes too. My #1 kicker, TE and both top 2 WR.

katmai

JacobL

Neil

Man, I think I'm cheering for the Cowboys in this one.  :x

Grey Fox

Yahoo! fantasy is all messed up. How can the Jaguars score 2 touchdown & their kicker, Josh Scobee, not get 2 PATs.

Explain that, Yahoo!.