NFL Week 4: New England, Pittsburgh & NFL Properties get their referees back

Started by CountDeMoney, September 27, 2012, 06:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

If you're going to get your first career interception, that's the best way to do it.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 27, 2012, 09:54:17 PM
If you're going to get your first career interception, that's the best way to do it.

Considering how he's been picked on by Philly and New England, that's gotta feel good.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2012, 09:55:05 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 27, 2012, 09:54:17 PM

Considering how he's been picked on by Philly and New England, that's gotta feel good.
Yeah.  But now that they can't just push off, he's not getting beat on every play.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

katmai

derspiess

Go UDub.  And not just because Stanford inexplicably jumped WVU in the AP this week :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Neil

I don't like it when underperforming linebackers take a cheap shot after the game was won, giving the other team another chance.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 27, 2012, 10:51:31 PM
I don't like it when underperforming linebackers take a cheap shot after the game was won, giving the other team another chance.

I'm sure that will be properly addressed on the field at the next practice, when Harbaugh makes him do gassers.

katmai