And we're back!

Main Menu

So, What Do You Get Out Of Science

Started by CountDeMoney, September 24, 2012, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on September 24, 2012, 08:15:22 PM
I saw that earlier as well.  He had to have been joking... right? :wacko:
I'm pretty sure he was playing dumb for comedic effect.  Mitt may be a sociopath, but nothing I've seen from him indicates that he's that retarded or that ignorant.

Neil

It's amusing to see a Russian try and call someone a sociopath.  You people aren't even human.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2012, 08:15:59 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 24, 2012, 08:15:00 PM
I was hoping that this thread would be interesting rather than just more beating of Romney's dead horse.  And it's not even some kind of hillarious creationism retardation.  It's just some ho hum statement.

Seedy, you are to politics what Tim is to football.

:P  FIRE IN DA HOLE

Here there's a monthly basement party with that name.

@Neil - This close to an election it is best to turn Seedy off. Especially when he cribs a monger's title.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on September 24, 2012, 08:55:20 PM
@Neil - This close to an election it is best to turn Seedy off. Especially when he cribs a monger's title.

It'll all be over soon.  Mercifully.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2012, 08:57:03 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 24, 2012, 08:55:20 PM

It'll all be over soon.  Mercifully.
Not soon enough.  There's nothing good about this election.  Smug assholes who are wrong about everything beating up on stupid fucks whose policies are incredibly perverse is BORING.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on September 24, 2012, 08:52:35 PM
I'm pretty sure he was playing dumb for comedic effect.  Mitt may be a sociopath, but nothing I've seen from him indicates that he's that retarded or that ignorant.
For some reason I have a mental image of him in the Shatner role in Nightmare at 20,000 Feet now.

"There.  Is.  A.  Poor Person Gremlin. On.  The wing!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points