News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing like a Virgin Queen

Started by Viking, September 22, 2012, 08:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

I likely can't do anything about it, but I will take a look in a couple hours when I get home.

EDIT: And a revolt is interesting enough that my 'Pass unless something interesting happens' clause kicks in.

Viking

I'm passing if sbr passes.

Winter: +1 regular to each Calais and Antwerp.

Hand size: 5 from keys, 1 saved, 1 from anne of saxony + whatever I get from marriage roll. (7 or 8)

Edit: what I mean by this is that I want somebody who knows what he is doing to do en end of turn and ideally explain what he does and why he does it. All this expedition, artist diplomacy stuff confuses me a bit.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

sbr

#9: 1 / Fire Ships [COMBAT]

Message from England:
I'd like that 3rd card back so I will assault Edinburgh again.

I got it at the cost of a regular.

I put my treasure on the Turn Tracker and released ownership.  I am now out of cards so I am done for this turn.

Maximus

I think it's to Viking to pass(or not)

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

To whoever does the EOT, the french SCM is in the french control markers box.

Solmyr

Doing end of turn stuff.

Done Ottoman, French, Protestant winter, need Spanish, English, and HRE. Winter regulars added to capitals except for HRE, Tamas needs to decide which options he wants.

Solmyr

Other stuff to do:

Max should place the remaining two treasures on the board into his hand, and move the Spanish-owned treasure on the turn track to the treasure tray (and reshuffle it).

Solmyr

Marriage between William and Anna is cancelled at the last moment. Anna becomes a spinster, William remains an eligible bachelor.

Philip and Elisabeth found a great royal dynasty, Spain and France gain 2 VP each (in addition to French Valois wedding VP).

Earl of Arran drops out of the bachelor pool, Don Carlos ages up, Charles II retains his good looks for now.

Viking

do I still get her caligaesque dowry?

Solmyr

Sinan and Palladio receive wide acclaim, gaining 1 VP each. Clouet continues working.

Dee performs a scientific revolution, gaining 2 VP and a science bonus (to be picked by sbr). Bellaso discovers 1 VP or a science bonus for France (I will choose after sbr picks his bonus). Seydi al Reis is burned by the Inquisition (which apparently pursues Turks).

Solmyr

Quote from: Viking on October 06, 2012, 10:01:28 AM
do I still get her caligaesque dowry?

Since she did not actually marry, she has no husband, so no.

Solmyr

I am also adding new personages for turn 2 in the file. Max needs to decide if Don Juan will be a general or an admiral and place him accordingly (I'll put him near Spain on the board).

Maximus

Spanish winter: Alva and 1 regular to Milan

Maximus

Don Juan can be an admiral in Cadiz. Actually, send Alva and his regular to Madrid