Polish priest in bizarre whipped cream 'initiation ceremony'

Started by Martinus, September 21, 2012, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Here's a picture with boys:

The anti-clerical party I voted for is having a field day.  :D

Neil

Meh.  It's a weird youth group thing.  Unless a dick went into one of the kids, I'm going to sum this up as homo-hysteria.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Quote from: Neil on September 21, 2012, 04:12:23 PM
Meh.  It's a weird youth group thing.  Unless a dick went into one of the kids, I'm going to sum this up as homo-hysteria.

I'm not really calling it child sexual abuse. It's more the case of "how fucking oblivious to the context can you get?" :D

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on September 21, 2012, 04:13:54 PM
I'm not really calling it child sexual abuse. It's more the case of "how fucking oblivious to the context can you get?" :D
I don't think most people act at all times as if their activities are being recorded and judged by hysterics.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Malthus

Gotta agree with Martinus on this. It's not sexual abuse, it's stupidity, particularly the deliberately publishing pics part - because it looks so goddamn bad. In an age sensitive to sex abuse allegations, publishing this stuff = committing publicity suicide.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Time to stop beating around the bush and address the true atrocity here: flip-flops?? With socks??? :bleeding:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grinning_Colossus

House sandals are fairly popular in Eastern Europe, and you gotta keep your toes warm.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Eddie Teach

Yeah it looks kinda bad, but on the other hand is there a less erotic body part to be licking than the knees? I mean they're mostly bone so he'd hardly even feel it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Phillip V

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 22, 2012, 04:26:30 AM
Yeah it looks kinda bad, but on the other hand is there a less erotic body part to be licking than the knees? I mean they're mostly bone so he'd hardly even feel it.
He'd feel it and see it.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on September 21, 2012, 04:31:04 PM
Time to stop beating around the bush and address the true atrocity here: flip-flops?? With socks??? :bleeding:

Yet that's a very German thing as well :)

Brazen

Won't someone think of the thoughtless contribution to childhood obesity?  :(