News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Flamewar time: Pedophiles: born that way?

Started by jimmy olsen, September 10, 2012, 11:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on September 11, 2012, 02:42:10 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2012, 02:36:04 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 11, 2012, 12:36:56 PM
So yeah - sexual wiring is pretty fucking complex.

Nonsense.  Why one would whip asian chicks with Hot Wheels tracks is pretty fucking simple to figure out: it's fun.

This I will never understand.  How can it be fun to administer pain to another person, whether or not they are willing?
Such is the complexity of sexuality

CountDeMoney

This I will never understand.  How can it be fun to administer pain to another person, whether or not they are willing?

I dunno, gives me a boner, what the fuck you want me to say?

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2012, 02:36:04 PM
Quote from: Barrister on September 11, 2012, 12:36:56 PM
So yeah - sexual wiring is pretty fucking complex.

Nonsense.  Why one would whip asian chicks with Hot Wheels tracks is pretty fucking simple to figure out: it's fun.

:huh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Anyway, I don't like ugly people just because they were born that way.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2012, 03:31:11 PM

I dunno, gives me a boner, what the fuck you want me to say?

Just trying to understand :)  I thought maybe you could say *something* that would substantiate it being pleasurable, as I imagine I could elaborate on what I like, boring as it may be by comparison.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 14, 2012, 02:41:19 PM
Yeah.  That's what I meant.

I'm not sure I can. I mean I could detail out specific things that I like about men but I'm not sure that'd explain why I like them - just further specifics on the bits I enjoy. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.