Discipline in the Military, What is it like these days ?

Started by mongers, September 04, 2012, 09:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 06, 2012, 07:43:54 AM
As cost-savings measure they weren't issued ammo but told to say pew-pew-pew to simulate gunfire. As you can see from miles away lots of cheating went on during that exercise.
:yes: We had exactly the same bullshit in Ukraine when I was serving in a kindergarten there.  :mad:

Siege

Anyway, I'm pass drunk and recovering. Flight out have been postponed to end od this week.
Fuck, I am not suppossed to telll yuo when I;m flying out.
Did I just tell you whent I'm flying out!

Faggots, you watreboarded the truh out of me.
Im weak.

Anyway man,, talking about the Army, I feel team leaders aer weay weaker than they used to be.
I mean, I fuckingn xepetc my team leaders to be the most aggresive mothefickers in my platoon.
Team leader is the job, ios what you ewant to be.
In my squad, I am the voice of reasion, and my team leaders are the aggressive motherfucvkers.
I hold them back, i hold their reins, like two wild horses.
I release thrm on the enemy when PID {positive identificatiom) is confirmed by miself.
They are like wild dogs piulling from me.
I release them.

Guess what/

I am the must aggresssive motherfuker in my squad.
Ytthat's the wrong answer!
I am suppoussed to be the voice of reason!

I really hate it wen I have to push and kick myu team leaders into the fighrt.
Fuck man, wen I was team leader; I was all ove the enemy.
Thsse new dudes lack aggeresiviness. They are afraid of killing the wrong dude and ending up in jail.
Thank Obama.

Fuck man. I habe been investigated so many times.
I really don;t understand whay these dudes are so afraid of squezzein the trigger.
I prefer that my wife visits me in jail than my wife visitis me my tomb.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on September 07, 2012, 12:19:16 AM
As cost-savings measure they weren't issued ammo but told to say pew-pew-pew to simulate gunfire. As you can see from miles away lots of cheating went on during that exercise.
:yes: We had exactly the same bullshit in Ukraine when I was serving in a kindergarten there.  :mad:

Surely they at least gave the teacher the live ammo.  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

I don't think I'd want to live in a world where Siege was the voice of reason. :o
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 07, 2012, 12:05:42 PM
I don't think I'd want to live in a world where Siege was the voice of reason. :o

How about one where Siege was your superior officer?  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

The only military discipline needed around here is over Siegy's access to his beer fridge out in the garage.
And somebody other than me ready to ban his ass for 8 hours when he's posting drunk.  LOOKING AT YOU KAT YOURE ON PACIFIC TIME FOR FUCKS SAKE

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on September 07, 2012, 12:19:16 AM

Komsomol didn't give you guys real bullets?  That sucks.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Hansmeister

On the whole there is nothing wrong with Soldiers today.  Being a Soldier is much harder than when I got in 21 years ago.  The military is much more complex today, we need to master far more equipment than in the old days and require a much higher skill set to succeed.

There is a subset though that has a hard time adjusting to the Army, that can't handle rejection and failure and are too quick to quit. I noticed that they almost exclusively come out of households without a father, thus there not used to being met with disapproval.

However, even the worst US Soldier tends to perform better than all but the best of theAfghani soldiers.

There goes the siren again,off to the bunker.